Damp Proofing and Timber Specialists In Cheshire Since 2009
Wood Boring Insects
Wet & Dry Rot
Cavity Wall Ties
Atlantis Property Preservation Ltd
Atlantis Property Preservation Ltd is a Cheshire based family run business that provides exceptional customer service when providing the solution to your damp or timber infestation issues. Our honest approach to the thorough assessment of your property always helps our customers to feel that the options available have been thoroughly explained and that they can have confidence that the correct diagnosis and treatment is provided.
How do I know if I've got active wood worm in my house?
Why do I need a pre purchase survey?
- Inspection for Rising damp & penetrating damp
- Inspect the wooden floors for rot and beetle infestation
- Assess whether sub floor ventilation is adequate
- Inspect accessible timbers in the roof timbers for rot and beetle infestation
- Pass comments on the visible condition of roof coverings and rainwater goods
- Inspect the property for signs of any condensation related issues
- Assess the existing ventilation strategy in the property, such as checking the right type of extractor fans are fitted
- Inspect the basement for signs of water ingress (if there is one of course)
What is condensation and what can I do about it?
What is the difference between Penetrating and Rising Damp?
How should I treat penetrating damp?
- Aged bricks and mortar which become more porous and struggle to keep out wind-driven rain.
- Damaged brickwork or mortar allows moisture ingress to occur
- Faults in the building, such as slipped roof tiles, defective guttering, leaking pipes, dilapidated or poorly installed windows
Why use Atlantis Damp Proofing & Timber Specialists?
- All of our surveyors either hold the CSRT (Certificated Surveyor in Remedial Treatments) and the CSSW (Certificated Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing) qualifications or are working towards them.
- We are a family owned business who prides themselves on gaining referrals and repeat business in our local community.
- We are passionate about offering a truly trustworthy and reliable service. If we think a job does NOT need doing then we’ll tell you!
- We are also members of the Property Care Association and we are vetted on a regular basis.
- We carry Professional Indemnity & Public Liability insurance.
- Our work comes with Long Term guarantees, that can be insurance backed if you so wish.
View Our Gallery
See some of the jobs we have completed and look at some before/after pictures.
Why Choose Atlantis?
Why Choose A PCA Member?
Get in touch to arrange a survey, quote or just to discuss any issues you may have. We’re here to help.